- Bachelor of Arts in Dance
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Masters in Clinical Laboratory Science
Liesha has been homeschooling since 2008. Her oldest and middle child are presently in college. One is a Mechanical Engineering major, and the other is a Computer Science major. Liesha has a B. A. in Dance, a B.S. in Biology, and a Master’s in Clinical Laboratory Science. She formerly worked in Chemistry and Microbiology at Providence Hospital and she worked as a laboratory supervisor at an infertility clinic before she had her first child. Liesha took 5 years of Biblical Hebrew online at Hebrew University and has traveled with a performing arts company to Germany, Switzerland, and Israel. She has also worked as a reporter for the Lexington Chronicle and currently has a weekly neighborhood column for the newspaper. One of her many passions is politics and she enjoys staying politically active in her local community.
- 950 Old Lexington Rd. Chapin, SC 29036
- 5 years of Biblical Hebrew
- Laboratory supervisor at an infertility clinic
- Reporter for the Lexington Chronicle