- Taught 8 years in the public school system
- 24 years of being an Interpreter/Translator
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Yazbet A Zannis
Yazbet holds a B.S. in Psychology with a minor in Spanish and a M.S. in Special Education/Varying Exceptionalities, both from Barry University, Miami Shores, Florida. She is a certified teacher in Florida and South Carolina and taught eight years in the public school system. She is a native Spanish speaker, has traveled extensively throughout Latin America and Europe, and has worked as an independent translator/interpreter for 24 years. She is married to Nick and has homeschooled their three children for 10 years. She has also taught Spanish at Riverland Hills Grounded program and tutors for the Classical Conversations program in Ballentine. The Zannis’ are members of Faith Presbyterian Church.
- Research, teaching, and public service
- M.S. in Special Education/Varying Exceptionalities
- Has traveled extensively throughout Latin America and Europe